I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Cockapeople!

I'd like you all to meet my 15-month-old boy Disco! He's the most loving, affectionate and playful little puppa!

I'm constantly being told he isn't a cockapoo, though. I'd love to meet other Cockapeople who's Cockapoo doesn't look like what you'd expect.

Disclaimer - I know he is a cockapoo 100%. His mother, Bella, is my mother's dog. She bred her with a red cockapoo and Disco was in a litter of 5 and the other four came out how you'd expect a cockapoo would.

He's my little special munchkin <3
Hey Cockapeople!

I'd like you all to meet my 15-month-old boy Disco! He's the most loving, affectionate and playful little puppa!

I'm constantly being told he isn't a cockapoo, though. I'd love to meet other Cockapeople who's Cockapoo doesn't look like what you'd expect.

Disclaimer - I know he is a cockapoo 100%. His mother, Bella, is my mother's dog. She bred her with a red cockapoo and Disco was in a litter of 5 and the other four came out how you'd expect a cockapoo would.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Cockapeople!

Hey he looks exactly like my baby Bella! She even does that pose with her paws like that! I was always wondering what generation she was, as I’ve seen her parents her dad a poodle and her mum a cocker spaniel
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Sky Cloud

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Companion dog

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is our 4 month old, Rodney, we also get the same comments that surely he isn't a cockapoo, we met both mum and dad and the rest of the littler were so curly and floofy, he just took more of mums genes.
we wonder if he will get any more tufty bits but like yours, he is so affectionate, loving and loyal so he can look like a cow for all i care... they are our fur babies :)
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Grass

21 - 27 of 27 Posts