I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had the most wonderful day with George. He had a mega play in the garden and was into everything, was lovely to watch. Cough seems to have gone, he is eating well (thankyou NI) and now sleeping like a baby. :D

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
sounds perfect...I am quite jealous as I sit at my desk, and the rain is pouring down

·
Registered
301 Posts
Daisy has got the same cough/choke/sneezy thing. Sounds like she is going to be sick, but doesn't. Read on the internet about 'reverse-sneeze' - any ideas if this might be it anyone?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Daisy has got the same cough/choke/sneezy thing. Sounds like she is going to be sick, but doesn't. Read on the internet about 'reverse-sneeze' - any ideas if this might be it anyone?
He hasn't done it anymore today. I rang the vets, was worried about kennel cough but she said to keep an eye on him today and see how he goes. He's full of energy today and eating for England. Read the reverse sneezing thing, anyone got any ideas

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I would doubt it could be kennel cough as he hasn't been out. It would have had to have come from the breeder. Dylan was older when he had it.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
the revers sneeze is to do with the soft pallet more common in caviler, shitzues bichons papions, basically breeds with short muzzles, the do a snorting noise the best way to stop it is to pinch the nose and hold it for a couple of seconds.

have they brought up and white Flem common in kennel cough, get some kids benlyne just in case.

i once thought my lot had it but after we had the out brake at the kennels i know they never had it as it is a very distinctive sound

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
at the kennels it was 5ml out a seringe, maybe bjt for a puppy maybe half it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts