I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Please does anyone know whether straight coat cockapoos eventually develop facial hair? Do spaniel-like cockapoos do without?

Thanks.:)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
it depends, how old is the cockapoo, i think iff they dont have atleast the start of a beared by a certan age then they want get it.

however in saying that i know some spanials who have a beared they just get it shaved off.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Cara had quite a straight coat when she was really young but now has a lovely wave and is developing a good we beard at 6.5 months. Her latest photo is in the pictures section xx

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Kendal and Kirsty. I took a look at Cara's recent post-grooming pic! She's so adorable! When did she start bearding?..

·
Registered
897 Posts
Thanks Kendal and Kirsty. I took a look at Cara's recent post-grooming pic! She's so adorable! When did she start bearding?..
Don't have exact dates but as her coat grew her beard came in. Probably about 18-20 weeks when her adult coat started to come in - slightly courser than her puppy fluff. Its more pronounced now because of the professional groom she had. Xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts