I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I think Michael Vaughan the cricketer has one and Ali Bastian was going to get one but ended up with a cavapoo.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I know the very gorgeous Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester in Supernatural) has one, there used to be a list of people on Wikipedia.... but it has disappeared!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
OMG you got my hopes up then Sarah ("I know the very gorgeous Jensen Ackles")
Lmao, oh that would be good haha!

His Cockapoo is called Icarus btw :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
A few famous people have jandaz dogs. lynda la plante came to mum and dads to get her puppy, last year well her driver brought her down to sunny wales will get mum to tell you who the others are xxx
Wow, did Janice not have to sign confidentiality agreements like Jukee Doodles?

G

·
no dont be daft!! confidentiality haha most famous people want the world to no they have a cockapoo and i want to tell the world i have sold to
1/coralie robinson (google her name lads )
2/ lynda laplante

to quote she says in one of her interviews

Does she do other exercise like yoga? “I’ve never been able to cope with that but I walk every day with my dog in the park. He’s a really annoying little fellow, a cockapoo. He steals everything and buries it in the garden. I have these Italian gardeners and they say (she puts on Italian accent) ‘Scusa me. I have found another brassiere.’” She goes into another character and screams, “Oh no, it’s not my new Rigby and Peller is it?... I have more pants and bras hidden in my garden… People come in for tea and I see him disappearing down the path with their cardigans

3/allan balls son jimmy and mandy footballer

Jimmy Ball (youth player at Exeter and Southampton, ex-assistant youth coach
and i had a rugby player once but as i hate rugby cant remember his name janice x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh I hope someone famous has a JoJo Cockapoo one day ... I would want a pic of them with their cockapoo on My Dogs Life ..

Well you have to be cool to own a Cockapoo ... :)

I met a breeder once who said they sold to famous people, but I am not so sure now.. after a bit more research and knowledge ... I think it was just to make me think they had celebrity quality dogs for sale ... lol ... some people hey ...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Someone posted a link to an American Facebook cockapoo site and that gave some famous cockapoo owners - Jenifer Aniston was one, can't rememb the other.

Simon that picture is really lovely, so cute (cockapoo, not R)

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I'd like to think that we would respect our customers privacy.
We have had actors; actresses; sportsmen and titled customers alike - but it is up to them if they want to shout about it.
As with ALL our customers - we would post which pup has gone where (as we do) but it is up to the individual to announce if they are the owner.
We take onboard that this is a personal thing and it is part of their private lives - so not everyone wants it plastered everywhere.
Confidentiality agreements are only asked for by a select few - and we honour them full stop.

Stephen xx

1 - 20 of 61 Posts