I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I know the very gorgeous Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester in Supernatural) has one, there used to be a list of people on Wikipedia.... but it has disappeared!

G

·
no dont be daft!! confidentiality haha most famous people want the world to no they have a cockapoo and i want to tell the world i have sold to
1/coralie robinson (google her name lads )
2/ lynda laplante

to quote she says in one of her interviews

Does she do other exercise like yoga? “I’ve never been able to cope with that but I walk every day with my dog in the park. He’s a really annoying little fellow, a cockapoo. He steals everything and buries it in the garden. I have these Italian gardeners and they say (she puts on Italian accent) ‘Scusa me. I have found another brassiere.’” She goes into another character and screams, “Oh no, it’s not my new Rigby and Peller is it?... I have more pants and bras hidden in my garden… People come in for tea and I see him disappearing down the path with their cardigans

3/allan balls son jimmy and mandy footballer

Jimmy Ball (youth player at Exeter and Southampton, ex-assistant youth coach
and i had a rugby player once but as i hate rugby cant remember his name janice x

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Oh I hope someone famous has a JoJo Cockapoo one day ... I would want a pic of them with their cockapoo on My Dogs Life ..

Well you have to be cool to own a Cockapoo ... :)

I met a breeder once who said they sold to famous people, but I am not so sure now.. after a bit more research and knowledge ... I think it was just to make me think they had celebrity quality dogs for sale ... lol ... some people hey ...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Someone posted a link to an American Facebook cockapoo site and that gave some famous cockapoo owners - Jenifer Aniston was one, can't rememb the other.

Simon that picture is really lovely, so cute (cockapoo, not R)

·
Banned
1,983 Posts
I'd like to think that we would respect our customers privacy.
We have had actors; actresses; sportsmen and titled customers alike - but it is up to them if they want to shout about it.
As with ALL our customers - we would post which pup has gone where (as we do) but it is up to the individual to announce if they are the owner.
We take onboard that this is a personal thing and it is part of their private lives - so not everyone wants it plastered everywhere.
Confidentiality agreements are only asked for by a select few - and we honour them full stop.

Stephen xx

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.