I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just come back from the 'All about Dogs' show in Newbury. Have spent a fortune on Lottie!!! Good job shes got my hubby wrapped round her little paw!!!

Kids had a try at Agility with her and loved it.....I feel a new family hobby coming on. :D

They have a few more shows to do....can't remember where....but have a look on the web if you are interested....kept the whole family happy all day.;)

· Registered
36 Posts
We also went to the dog show today. I don't think pippa had seen so many dogs before. Unfortunately we didn't see lottie. We saw another cockapoo I think he was about 3. Did you enter any of the competitions. Fantastic day but very very cold. Hopefully the next one will be during the summer.

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We also went to the dog show today. I don't think pippa had seen so many dogs before. Unfortunately we didn't see lottie. We saw another cockapoo I think he was about 3. Did you enter any of the competitions. Fantastic day but very very cold. Hopefully the next one will be during the summer.
It wasn't cold, it was freezing...I kicked my self all day...I started off wearing my thick winter coat, sat in the car outside our house in the sun and decided to run back in and put a fleece on instead, bad move!!!!:(

We didn't take part in any shows, think we might next year. Saw a few Cockapoos there, of all shapes and sizes!!

Did you see the dogs doing a long jump into water....we thought that was great (surprise surprise the dogs didn't seem to feel the cold).

Where abouts in Berkshire are you from? It would be lovely to meet up.
:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.