I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Milly said that couldn't possibly have been a Cavapoo you saw at the vets this morning because we are far more cutier than cockapoos :D

She said when we go out She gets loads more attention than Monty my cockapoo.

( she is a little attention seeking diva :D:D )

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
OMG SO CUTE!!! I have a pic of lady just like that from last night that I am going to post later...lol

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
oh yes she is a diva ha ha ha and a cute one at that..... but no way better than a Cockapoo.. sorry I have two lovely ones sat right next to me .. they would be so annoyed if I didn't say that :) :) :) xxx

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Thanks girls :)

She is an attention seeker though- she pushes Monty out of the way if she thinks he is going to get any :D
lol as Betty does that to other dogs! If i crouch down to pet another dog Betty barges them out of the way to get her paws on my knee as if to say "excuse me, it is all about me you realise" and she also likes to keep walking back and forth over any guests and just randomly jumping onto their knee in case they have forgotten about her!!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol as Betty does that to other dogs! If i crouch down to pet another dog Betty barges them out of the way to get her paws on my knee as if to say "excuse me, it is all about me you realise" and she also likes to keep walking back and forth over any guests and just randomly jumping onto their knee in case they have forgotten about her!!!
Oh yes she does all that!!

Once on holiday we bumped into a lady with two westies.

One was a boy and one a girl. When I stroked the boy she was fine but when I stroked the girl she showed off :D:D kept pushing my hand away and getting the right hump.

Was soooo funny :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh she's lovely, I love her markings, but must admit she's more gorg than the only cavapoo I've seen as well it did nt look anything like x

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ohhhh...love it!!! I need to have my camera ready for when Bella stands on me with her face in mine saying,"scratch my belly!!" she looks just like that!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
very sweet, I used to have cavaliers - what colour is Millie's cavalier parent?
She was a tri.

Her dad is an apricot poodle. Under her chin she has apricot which looks like her face has been in the dirt and when she is clipped short she gets some apricot colouring come through on her paws.

I used to have a Cavalier as a teenager- he was so sweet and gentle.

Milly is a lap dog but the rest is exactly the same as a cockapoo- she is a real mummy's girl and I love her ( and Monty) to bits.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I can imagine what an amazing temperament she must have, I think Cavaliers have the sweetest nature ever. My Ellie was a tri too :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can imagine what an amazing temperament she must have, I think Cavaliers have the sweetest nature ever. My Ellie was a tri too :)
She is very sweet but has a real naughty side that must take after her dad.

She is a feisty little thing too- rules Monty :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Awwww! Lovely, lovely Moogie, she is scrumptious! xx

(And so is Monty, just in case he is reading this!! :D:D)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts