I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite movie?

Mine would have to be The Shawshank Redemption. Such a well-made movie with a powerful message.

What's yours?

·
Registered
9 Posts
OMG I really want to see Slumdog Millionaire I've been meaning to see it but things keep coming up lol.

My favourite movie would probably be Changeling or actually yea Changeling i can't think of any other movies that i enjoyed at the moment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
The Departed with Leonardo Di Caprio, Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg, great movie. Also try "The Yards" with Mark Wahlberg, Joaquin Phoenix, & Charlize Theron

·
Registered
24 Posts
I really like all the movies mentioned here. For a comedy, I love Gross Pointe Blank(1997) with John Cusack (his humor just never gets old to me!) Also, I would recommend Good Will Hunting and Memoirs of a Geisha, both wonderful!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has anyone seen The House of Daggers. Excellent movie, very beautiful backdrops. No Oreo likes Oliver and Co. and Aristocats, and of course 101 Dalmmation (both). He will sit with me and watch and bark at the screen. I have went as far as have a movie night and pop some popcorn. We will watch and eat popcorn together.

·
Registered
253 Posts
A League of their Own and The Labyrinth. LOVE those movies! I can literally recite those movies from start to finish including the background music. lol And I am a huge buff for Harry Potter! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts