I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, flossy as 3 meals a day, but im trying to time the last feed so that she goes for a number 2 before bed or dont need to go till the morning, she is toilet training really really well apart from at night, when i get up at 6am shes always pooed, is it just something she will stop doing when she learns to hold it in or should i change her tea time feed, ive tried feeding her tea at 4 hoping she will go before bed and at 6ish to see if she can wait till morning, none of these times have made a differance.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
my girls last feed is normaly quite late at night sometimes 9 or 10, so they either poo at night or the next morning.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
I found Obi just seemed to grow out of needing to go through the night at around 12 weeks. He now can hold it till the morning. I make sure he goes out straight away when we come down in the am (7am) before the kids get him too excited! He actually has the run of the kitchen now as I don't shut the door on his crate anymore. I usually give Obi his last feed at 5-6pm.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
flossy has the run of the kitchen, we started feeding her tea at between 5 and 6 when we first had her, maybe like you say it something they just stop, shes still only 10weeks and really good the rest of the time, so it might just be a case of giving her time, ill try feeding her later tonight like kendal said and see what happens, i struggle to focus when i wake up let alone clean up poo. Lol

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Dylan pood during the night for ages - he had the run of the downstairs. It wasn't until I moved him into our bedroom that he stopped.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi kendal, i took your advice and fed flossy just after 8 last night and for the first time in 2 weeks no poo in the morning, thanks kendal x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts