I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

feeding times ?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jaimia 
#1 ·
hi, flossy as 3 meals a day, but im trying to time the last feed so that she goes for a number 2 before bed or dont need to go till the morning, she is toilet training really really well apart from at night, when i get up at 6am shes always pooed, is it just something she will stop doing when she learns to hold it in or should i change her tea time feed, ive tried feeding her tea at 4 hoping she will go before bed and at 6ish to see if she can wait till morning, none of these times have made a differance.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
flossy has the run of the kitchen, we started feeding her tea at between 5 and 6 when we first had her, maybe like you say it something they just stop, shes still only 10weeks and really good the rest of the time, so it might just be a case of giving her time, ill try feeding her later tonight like kendal said and see what happens, i struggle to focus when i wake up let alone clean up poo. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.