Few of Tilly

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Bertie Brown 
#1 ·

Tilly enjoying our lovely weather today

Yeah I can finally see, (for how long though) 😄😄😄

Jeanie x

See less See more
#9 ·
my gilrs like icecream too, they always get one when we are at the sea side.

lovely photos.

did you make another apointment with your groomer, just watch if you havent, some groomers have long waiting list so you might not get an apointment before she gets matted. that was always my problem i waithed till i felt they were just on the edge of getting matted but i was still incontrole, before booking which ment that by the time they acctualy go to go their coats were out of controle.

you could have kept the apointment but just made it a bath and face trimor something.

#10 ·
Oh really. Tilly seems under control at the mo cause she has all the underneath of her shaved at the mo from the spay.
Might making another booking tomorrow for 3weeks or so. I have been trimming her myself. Hope it's enough to keep her from matting. I'm brushing her every second day. And using a dematting rake once every 2 weeks.

Hope her Matt's stat away for a bit longer.
Cheers for advice. Will make a call tomorrow x

Jeanie 😉
http://pdgm.pitapata.com/xfpV.png?Q1pT6eHd

#11 ·
This is one thing I'm worried about with groomers, every time you see them after they've been groomed they look like a different dog. Do you think it's because Groomers don't know what to do with them? Because to me they always look like poodles afterwards. I haven't got my pup yet, but I think I'd be inclined to learn to do it myself....last famous words hahaha watch this space! :rolleyes: I think you are doing a good job by the sounds of it and if you like her coat that length, try and keep it like that. I bet with scissors and thinners and clippers for those areas that need it, it can be achieved. I think I'd use
groomers for a bath every now and then. I bet I'm on here in a few months screaming I can't keep on top it it! :D let us know how you get on...xx

#12 ·
This is one thing I'm worried about with groomers, every time you see them after they've been groomed they look like a different dog. Do you think it's because Groomers don't know what to do with them? Because to me they always look like poodles afterwards. I haven't got my pup yet, but I think I'd be inclined to learn to do it myself....last famous words hahaha watch this space! :rolleyes: I think you are doing a good job by the sounds of it and if you like her coat that length, try and keep it like that. I bet with scissors and thinners and clippers for those areas that need it, it can be achieved. I think I'd use
groomers for a bath every now and then. I bet I'm on here in a few months screaming I can't keep on top it it! :D let us know how you get on...xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.