I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's final I think, after huge deliberation and almost world war 3 we have agreed!!!

It's George! Which is quite apt as he was born on 27th May my late Grandad George's birthday.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Embee, trying to get pita pata working too , so hopefully it will show on here

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
GEORGE!!!! That is a great name! haha funny and cute at the same time! My friend named his dog BOB love it!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
George is great! Not too common either, haven't met another George dog! Looking forward to seeing pics as he grows older.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
I love George. My neighbour has a black Cocker Spaniel called George. It's a really nice name.

Now, don't do what I did and change your mind at the last second! My son was going to be 'Thomas' all the way through my pregnancy and then during labour I panicked that Thomas was too popular and then ended up with 'Alexander' which wasn't even on my shortlist :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ahhh Geaorg .. your signiture picture is lovely ... we did what you did and Mable was Pearl... until the weekend we got her ............... x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts