Izzy 10 weeks
Izzy 5 months
Izzy Izzy 7 months
Izzy 9 months
Izzy 10 months

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Oh I love the bubble one! My kids were playing with bubbles yesterday and Rosie was loving it - she only seems interested in the really big bubbles though!

She's really pretty. Her colouring has really changed from when she was little, hasn't it? From Apricot to White? Or is that the light in the photos?

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
OHOOHOHOOHOH The bubble one is sooo cute!!! and a fun idea for the weekend with Lady!!!!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I love the bubble one! My kids were playing with bubbles yesterday and Rosie was loving it - she only seems interested in the really big bubbles though!

She's really pretty. Her colouring has really changed from when she was little, hasn't it? From Apricot to White? Or is that the light in the photos?
Yes she has become much creamier coloured all over, she had quite defined apricot patches and ears when she was little. x

·
Registered
301 Posts
She is beautiful. Haven't even got my little black pup yet, but am already planning an apricot / cream one next year! Hope the husband doesn't figure out how to access this account.....

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
She s gorgeous, yeh bubbles great idea, will have to try x
Flo likes playing bubbles with my little girl too. You can bacon flavoured bubble mixture just for dogs and Pets at Home also does a mixture where the bubbles don't burst when they hit the floor so the dog can run around bursting them on the ground.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
She is beautiful. Haven't even got my little black pup yet, but am already planning an apricot / cream one next year! Hope the husband doesn't figure out how to access this account.....
Naughty, naughty. Do you have to keep furtively coming on the site and minimising the screen when you hear him coming? Or quickly clicking on another tab and pretending to do the online grocery shopping. Not that I'd know of course.....;););)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Yes me too - the later picture was on return from the first full groom! One run in the wet field and the fluffy Izzy went and the scruffy Izzy returned! xx
Oh that's good because the scruffy look really suits her especially with the lovely darker cream colouring on her ears and face. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
great photos! she's lovely!! :)

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Lovely to see these pics as I've finally found a pic of Duffy who is Biscuit's Grandpa - the only bit of cocker spaniel in him as he's an F1B. He has the same cute ears as Biscuit!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts