I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's from chow bella bowls. They are about 20 pounds. There's different types, for dockers and king Charles spaniels. But because poppy is from an American cocker she has a small snout the king Charles is better for her because some may have trouble getting down to the bottom of the bowl.
Here's the website link

http://www.chow-bella.org.uk/

Simon and Poppy

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's from chow bella bowls. They are about 20 pounds. There's different types, for dockers and king Charles spaniels. But because poppy is from an American cocker she has a small snout the king Charles is better for her because some may have trouble getting down to the bottom of the bowl.
Here's the website link

http://www.chow-bella.org.uk/

Simon and Poppy

·
Registered
466 Posts
Oh how fab! Bertie's got some Chow Bella bowls. One for his water which has got 'Bertie's Bar - line 'em up' written on it and the other for his food which has got 'Bertie's Bistro - Feed Me' written on it. They are really nice and very well made. Poppy will be dining in style with her posh new bowl :)

Clare and Bertie

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Oh does that mean lady won't be able to spill her water anymore!!! 20 pounds! wow that is heavy!! but would probably cost me an arms leg to get it shipped across the pond.

Simon...How big or rather how little is Poppy?? I think Lady would look giant next to her.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Oh does that mean lady won't be able to spill her water anymore!!! 20 pounds! wow that is heavy!! but would probably cost me an arms leg to get it shipped across the pond.
Hi Amanda - 20 cash pounds - GBP - not weight :) They are sturdy but not that heavy.

You can customise them too - as per Bertie's and have bones, hearts, etc as decoration if you want and you choose the colour combinations - they're good!

Ian

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
lol...actually in Canada we aren't supposed to use pounds for weight either, or inches...but we all do...in school we only learnt Kgs and Cm's but oce I had graduated, it all changed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.