I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if people realized that Flynn is my very first interactive pet. We have not been big on pets in the family. Hilary used to borrow the neighbors cat and I had tropical fish. My daughter Rachel has "Freddie" the mad bunny but he loves her and nobody else.
It's been a revelation. I'm up at 6.00am and downstairs to experience the waggy tail and all the "I'm really excited to see you Dad" part of the day. Ive never spent as much time in the garden. I've even started weeding. Everybody at work is cooing over my Flynn photos that I have been posting on my wall. Home at lunchtime ( I only work 10 min by car from my house). More " I was pleased to see you this morning but now am really excited. Lets go play".
I had Flynn in Milngavie precinct recently and had to keep stopping to talk to people. " What kind of dog is that. It's really cute" etc.
Great company and fun to be with. It's a Cockapoo.

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
I don't know if people realized that Flynn is my very first interactive pet. We have not been big on pets in the family. Hilary used to borrow the neighbors cat and I had tropical fish. My daughter Rachel has "Freddie" the mad bunny but he loves her and nobody else.
It's been a revelation. I'm up at 6.00am and downstairs to experience the waggy tail and all the "I'm really excited to see you Dad" part of the day. Ive never spent as much time in the garden. I've even started weeding. Everybody at work is cooing over my Flynn photos that I have been posting on my wall. Home at lunchtime ( I only work 10 min by car from my house). More " I was pleased to see you this morning but now am really excited. Lets go play".
I had Flynn in Milngavie precinct recently and had to keep stopping to talk to people. " What kind of dog is that. It's really cute" etc.
Great company and fun to be with. It's a Cockapoo.
Hi Rocky
Flynn looks great and so different to his brother Milo checkout the smooth coat of Milo and then the curls on Flynn quite different dont you think?:) and you see what these fantastic little animals get us doing the wife can nag all day to get the garden sorted but it never does but get a dog a hey we all turn into Percy Thrower!!! (hope you can remember him?);)****

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey its hana and meg here itz the 1st day after we joined and thank you to everyone or takeing the time to comment we lov your dogs keep them comeing we love them

hana & meg xxxxx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Rocky, he is so gorgeous, what a beautiful colour. Izzy's coat is more like his than Milo's. I have loads of photos to upload and post. Would love to meet up soon :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts