I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think to day must be the first almost dry day we have had in months, it was also sunny which makes a change you could even feel some heat off the sun , lol dont anyone ell fine their cockapoos pick up more twigs when they are dry than when they are wet lol and they were all jaggy ones i dont mind normal twigs but the jaggy ones are hard to get out.

anyway took a video as it was nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66rUVzrLn64

·
Registered
818 Posts
Cute. :D I agree about the twigs! We got some here that are very thin (so go in fur easy) yet have many many spikes to help them stay in even when pulled. I normally have to break them apart and tease them out, very time consuming.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well we have snow drop flowers at work so the daffs wont be far behind, their is still talk or more snow, i really hope not. it was just nice to have them out and not soaking wet it was realy just ther feed that were a littl muddy.

love the fealds most days you never meet another person(im never their at the same time i can go weeks or months sometimes a full rear without seeing the same dog/owner )

however the other day Delta came back with a dears front leg Echo was not for leaving it she wanted to bring it home with us. we found the back legg yeasterday

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
LOL! we know what we are going to get....for 6 months...FREEZING COLD SNOW AND ICE....for 2 months lovely just perfect temperature weather....for 4 months....BLOODY HOT!!! lol! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.