I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im Kerry and we have had our baby girl Ruby for a week today. Just joined this site to see what its all about. Had dogs growing up but first time we've had a dog ourselves, looking for loads of tips, advice and guidance!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really well, sleeping in her crate downstairs 10pm till 6am no crying. Eating loads, lots of tail wagging seems really happy. She's been going outside to the toilet most of the time just had a couple of accidents maybe one a day. She loves playing with us and is good with my boys aged 10 and 12. She wasnt keen on my nephew whos 4, he was a bit loud I think! Cant wait till she can come out for walks Im smitten!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ruby looks very cute. I see you're also from Kent - where did you get Ruby from? I'm hoping to get a pup in a few months. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We got her from a lady in Staple just outside Canterbury. She breeds labradoodles mainly I think. We are really pleased with Ruby shes been really well cared for and seems to have a lovely temperament just like her mum and dad. Im happy to pass on her number if you like.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
hi Kerry great to hear of another super cockapo, making another family complete... look forward to hearing more about Ruby x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
hi Kerry great to hear of another super cockapo, making another family complete... look forward to hearing more about Ruby x

·
Registered
67 Posts
hello

hello kerry and ruby. I have been with my new mum for 6 weeks its great. I have 3 brothers !! all cats so I am showing them who is boss. I start my training class in 2 days. that will be fun. mum will need proper food if she wants me to do tricks. missie.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi Kerry and Ruby! Freddy and I are very pleased to see another cockapoo in our area - which brings the total up to four!!

Looking forward to catching you both up the park sometime soon.

Natasha :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts