I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we reached the magic day of Poppy being allowed out for a walk.

It took ages just to walk down the road as there were so many new smells but Poppy seemed very happy. We met a mum pushing her buggy with 2 small kids holding on to either side of the pushchair so it looked like a very large human. Poppy was very nervous so i picked her up and then she just wanted to say hello. She was greeeted with a raptuous delight by the mum!

Kids plus daugther's friend came out with me again after school and took turns to hold the lead. My 5 year old had to run when Poppy took off so hoping to teach both Poppy and son to walk at son's pace as he should lead not her!!! Hoping to learn more in training classes!

Having to miss the first class due to works Xmas do but hope to catch on after that!

Let the fun begin!

Jane x :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Just don't expect to get anywhere fast - everybody will be wanting to coo over him and you will be stopped many times over the next few weeks:D

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
yes...even cars will stop to tell you how adorable your cockapoo is....and well they will also ask...what it is...lol.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Ah yes the attention Poppy will receive will make you so proud. It was quite ridiculous when Nacho was a small pup we would get stopped everywhere. Even a police woman pulled over once to ask me what he was - I was scared I'd done something wrong!! He still gets attention now but not as much - they are completely irresistible when they are pups! Enjoy the attention!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts