I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
They look so cute together lol. Such a size deferents! Be sure to take lots of side by side pictures, she's going to grow fast!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Awww bless they are too cute together! I love the fact Nell's fur is growing over her eyes almost!!

Nell looks like she is growing fast!! How much does Flo weight and what height is she to her shoulder and what is Nell's weight and height?

xx

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually don't know the measurements and weights. But the last time Nell went to the vet she weighed 3.27kg. She has to be weighed again because she need another set of wormers and they need to no the dosage so we'll see how much she is grown. The last time flo was weighed she was near enough 2 stone!

She is alot smaller then flo still. I think she always will be tho.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
What lovely dogs, they look like they are great company for one another. Nice contrast of colours.

Would you recommend having two?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes. I think two together are brilliant. Nell is much less work then flo was coz they keep each other entertained. And it's brill watching them together

·
Registered
389 Posts
Those of you with two (or more!) Cockapoos are NOT a good influence on me ;) I shall resist temptation though.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Kelly, you are better than me, I can't wait...lol...we will wait untill lady is a little older, but the hunt is always on for number 2

·
Registered
389 Posts
Kelly, you are better than me, I can't wait...lol...we will wait untill lady is a little older, but the hunt is always on for number 2
Well....I may "occasionally" browse the pet section on kijiji.ca...or the humane society website....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts