I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I haven't been on sooner to update I've had a bit of a hard time, I won't get into it in detail but I suffered some anxiety problems but it's getting better now and her are some pics of the dogys together.

Nell is a reallygood pup last night she slept from 11 til 6am with no accidents and she's so confident and friendly, at first flo was a but of a bully but now they seem to be getting on really well thank goodness.

A little vid...
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/strangeland86/d3554151.mp4

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Awwww they look perfect together and I'm pleased they are getting along - lovely pics. Now did you drap Flo's leg over Nell for the photo or is Flo really cuddling her :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwww they look perfect together and I'm pleased they are getting along - lovely pics. Now did you drap Flo's leg over Nell for the photo or is Flo really cuddling her :D
Haha i did drape on that one but they do curl up together now this was today...

No posing I promise

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ahhh they look fab, she's a curly baby. Wilf would nt lay with mable for a few weeks, he'd play all day but move if she lay next to him .... they look great together x

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol you have alot of toys, how many are new?

glad they are getting on
Not that many of them actually, there's a bag of puppy toys that were going to bring out gradually coz flo has so many, wasn't sure if she would share at first but she's letting her play with all of them n

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
The video is lovely, Flo is being so gentle with her. How did the introduction go when you first brought Nell home?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The video is lovely, Flo is being so gentle with her. How did the introduction go when you first brought Nell home?
She was a but if a bully at first. Kept nudging her really hard, I thought it was going to be awful but so far she's accepted her brilliantly...

Little pic I took just now of Nell reading the Laura Ashley catalogue lol

1 - 20 of 110 Posts