I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,
I haven't posted for a while. Life is very busy at the moment. :D

Flossie is a lovely little dog and we love her to bits! Toilet trained now finally and getting nice and big. But not too big we hope! :eek:

Here's a few photo's of her from the last couple of months or so. :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.

I forgot to say she's 27 weeks old, or six months to most of us and going for a trim soon. Hair is getting awkward to comb!

Love her to bits!

·
Registered
170 Posts
What a beautiful dog, her coat is lovely and I bet she is spoiled rotten with that butter wouldn't melt look she has perfected ;)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
She's gorgeous, fabulous photos... still counting in weeks Paul lol ... dont look Embee, you'll only get broody x

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hey I've just realised you live in Olney Paul! We live in Riseley, so you are so near to us! We were in the Wine Bar not so long ago, dancing with Clem Curtis from the Foundations :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
We would prefer a girl Mandy (not least because I live in a house of men!) but if we saw the perfect pup for us that wasn't a girl then I would be persuaded to have another boy in the house :). My hubbie and I would like another Buzz as his colouring is just stunning, but failing that our eldest son has put in a request for an apricot which is much more likely!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
We would prefer a girl Mandy (not least because I live in a house of men!) but if we saw the perfect pup for us that wasn't a girl then I would be persuaded to have another boy in the house :). My hubbie and I would like another Buzz as his colouring is just stunning, but failing that our eldest son has put in a request for an apricot which is much more likely!
Buzz is an amazing colour isn't he and I think that Jukee Doodles are quite successful in breeding roans now so you might get a Buzz lookalike. Look forward to hearing your updates.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts