I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
hi wispa has 1, i got it from a garden centre with a large pet department, i think most pet shops sell them well good old pet at home anyway! lol wispa stands very still while she has it put on every night and then looks so pleased with herself as she goes out with the otherhalf! teehee.

· Registered
4 Posts
Scats the Garden Centres sell a good waterproof fleece lined one for about £14. Has velcro straps across the front and belly. Good for cold, wet, dark or all 3. Oscar absolutely loves it when it is on. However, if you want a designer one, easy to pay £50-60 for similar.

· Registered
1,363 Posts
My problem is that Teddy can't see ME in the dark - he is cream so not too bad, but I feel I need to wear fluorescent something or other, as I am convinced that Teddy's eyesight is not that great, although tested clear of the Big Ones he still seems to have some minor difficulties with location the ball etc.if he doesn't see where it is aimed. Think it is me that should be investing in a jacket :)

· Registered
8,349 Posts
My problem is that Teddy can't see ME in the dark - he is cream so not too bad, but I feel I need to wear fluorescent something or other, as I am convinced that Teddy's eyesight is not that great, although tested clear of the Big Ones he still seems to have some minor difficulties with location the ball etc.if he doesn't see where it is aimed. Think it is me that should be investing in a jacket :)
I can see it now .. lots of glowing Cockapoo owners wearing our fluorescent jackets and coats ... with glowing balls too ... xxx

· Registered
534 Posts
Re bad eye sight

That's interesting as Bobby thinks Pushca is a bit short sighted but I read the other day that their view is as if we had our glasses lenses smeared with oil....Poor baby

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Haha - just bought him some glowing balls for Christmas -maybe I should wear a flashing necklace, too? Just bought one of those baseball hats with the little lights underneath so maybe that will help. Bought mine in Florida last week but I see they have similar in P @ H today.

· Administrator
5,034 Posts
Haha - just bought him some glowing balls for Christmas -maybe I should wear a flashing necklace, too? Just bought one of those baseball hats with the little lights underneath so maybe that will help. Bought mine in Florida last week but I see they have similar in P @ H today.
lol i saw those hats, im sorry but you can get a head torch of cheeper lol

i love my girls viz vests

http://youtu.be/8HMVApBKNdU

· Registered
159 Posts
We have a hi viz vest for our jack Russell. When we got her as a pup, she was so small and cute my family kept trying to buy her things to wear. Santa suits, jumpers, hi viz vest. Swore I'd never use any of them. been in a box in cupboard ever since

A couple of years ago started having trouble with lots of bikes cycling fast through the park we regularly use during winter months. Tried various things to make her be seen but mostly rubbish, then remembered the bib, it worked brilliantly- she's warn it each year since.

Apparently it came from the pound shop. A pound very well spent in the end!

Our 'poo is choc and White and the white bits seem to light up on her ownat night.

· Registered
1,363 Posts
lol i saw those hats, im sorry but you can get a head torch of cheeper lol

i love my girls viz vests

http://youtu.be/8HMVApBKNdU
Yes, love the high viz vests, too. I know you sent for yours but can't remember where. I have seen them in the shops but yours seems to be a good fit for poos.
Head torches are cheaper, right enough, Kendal, but my granddaughter will like the wee hat, and it will keep her head warm too - I hope.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.