I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Great pics!!!!

Sorry to put a dampner on things but did you recently read the thread about the dangers of throwing sticks? Here
Thanks Janet, I was aware, we hadn't taken a ball on this occasion and I did look at the stick my son was throwing to make sure it wasn't spiky or sharp. It was quite a small stick, as you can see from the last pics, and quite small throws, though you wouldn't believe it from looking at her! S x

· Registered
575 Posts
Look!!! up in the sky!!!
Is it a bird? Is it a plane?.....NO it's a Cockapoo!!!!

Fab pictures.

Interesting about the sticks as well. I've always been caution about using them with Poppy,

maybe I should patent the idea of making sticks from Polypropylene. It's a type of plasticky material I think thats virtually indestructible (probably hasn't encountered a Cockerpoo yet) they use it for making some martial arts equipment like kendo swords and Bokkens

hmmmmm I can see a business idea taking off. Maybe i should have kept quiet...eeerrrr
Polypropylene dog sticks copyright Garner industries 2012. There that should do it

Simon and Poppy
(Poppy is thinking not another of his crazy idea's this is almost as bad as the bladder for oil tankers and the ketchup and mustard in one bottle)

· Registered
575 Posts
grrrr
looks like it's back to the drawing board. maybe try an iPone app called iToilet. It uses GPS and maps on your phone to tell you where all the public toilets are and you can search by price, cleanliness and facilities etc

Simon and Poppy

· Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Amazing photos - Charlie always comes out as a blur when i try to photograph him on the move! What camera are you using and shutter speed?
Oh thanks, my son took the pics so I can't take the credit. It's a digital SLR camera, a basic entry level one, and was on sports mode which I guess has a faster shutter speed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.