I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flynn is a big boy now at three months old. He is still as mad as a box of frogs which is just how we like it. He loves his walks on the moor and at Mugdock Castle. Jumping into the tallest grass and coming out covered in sticky seeds is his best trick. The weather here in west central Scotland has not been the best and so lots of muddy puddles to jump into. My car is like a disaster zone. At home Flynn has made a big impression and it is difficult to walk the length of Milngavie precinct without having to stop and fend of admirers.
No more accidents in the house and he is becoming better at commands although if distracted he just ignores me.
The Origen food seems to be OK for him and I order it on line.
It would be good to hear how his brothers and sisters are getting on.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hes just adorable,whats his weight now? His colouring is just gorg typical cute teddy bear.
How tall is he?? im sure someone will tells us but do you messure the height from front paw to neck??

well done with the house training Buddy still has the odd accident but i think its his owners fault not his tee hee.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Wow, Flynn's face is very like Izzy's. He is such a gorgeous colour. Rocky, look for Michael's thread "Ziggy x Lilly ....." info on weight/height etc. on there. Glad all is well, same here, few accidents now and then, but Izzy is just perfect x

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hi Flynn
Your looking great bro and glad to hear your new owner's are taking great care of you:) I know what you mean about having to stop and talk to human's but its a small price to pay to see the smile on your owners face;)
Anyway Flynn I gotta go cause its my afternoon walk and its raining:rolleyes:
Take care luv Milo x:D
PS here's some pics of me chillin in the garden;)

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Flynn is a big boy now at three months old. He is still as mad as a box of frogs which is just how we like it. He loves his walks on the moor and at Mugdock Castle. Jumping into the tallest grass and coming out covered in sticky seeds is his best trick. The weather here in west central Scotland has not been the best and so lots of muddy puddles to jump into. My car is like a disaster zone. At home Flynn has made a big impression and it is difficult to walk the length of Milngavie precinct without having to stop and fend of admirers.
No more accidents in the house and he is becoming better at commands although if distracted he just ignores me.
The Origen food seems to be OK for him and I order it on line.
It would be good to hear how his brothers and sisters are getting on.
He's absolutely gorgeous but you could see he would be at 6 weeks! Teddy is doing great as well, so friendly and really picking things up well. He usually has two mad spells during the day when he charges round and gets a but nippy but otherwise we're so proud of him. He met Rufus and Basil two other JukeeDoodles at Horsell Common last week which was great. We knew they lived locally but just happened to be there at the same time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts