I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a puppy she is about 6months but she has suffered with all foods so far that we have given so I am after some advice. We started with Natural Instinct as this is what the breeder recommended but that caused glade problem (first vert visit) we moved to another Raw food she didn't like that, well she ate it for a week then stopped so back to the pet store for another she ate that for a few days then got very sick vomiting etc went off her food then back to the vet, more tablets and they recommended Chicken and rice, well for a few weeks this has gone fine until the weekend where she has been vomiting again diarrhea and not eating so we are now trying dry feed as of Sat but she is not liking/eating it at all so I really don't know where to go, she is happy and playful still just not loving food, eats sticks stones and anything else she can chew just not her food. I haven't taken her back to the vets yet as I wanted to give her a few days to see if she will go for the food, she ate some dry toast but nothing else won't even look at chicken. So any advice is grateful before I have to pump her with more tablets.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts