I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took him to groomers last Sat ( forgot to ask her) so thought I would post for you to see his coat colour when clipped short.

I think he could have the fading grey gene...... ( though I still love the blue) it looks different depending on the light as well!!

So here's my fading grey.......silver...blue Monty.......

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Ahh .. you look gorgeous Mr Monty :)

Shirley... now shorter he looks dark silver, be interesting to see if he fades more ... so maybe a fading gene .. he just likes to keep me guessing .. I like giving Black, Silver, Blue, Fading Monty all the attention he deserves ..

I would love to have him in My Dogs Life changing coat feature ..... please

· Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh .. you look gorgeous Mr Monty :)

Shirley... now shorter he looks dark silver, be interesting to see if he fades more ... so maybe a fading gene .. he just likes to keep me guessing .. I like giving Black, Silver, Blue, Fading Monty all the attention he deserves ..

I would love to have him in My Dogs Life changing coat feature ..... please
I will try and get something to you but you may have a little wait. I also need to find some puppy pictures as we don't have any taken on a digital so would need to scan them in.

We also didn't see his dad and to be honest not sure if we asked what colour he was!!!!! really can't remember :eek:

· Registered
8,349 Posts
I will try and get something to you but you may have a little wait. I also need to find some puppy pictures as we don't have any taken on a digital so would need to scan them in.

We also didn't see his dad and to be honest not sure if we asked what colour he was!!!!! really can't remember :eek:
See what you can do, I would love to add him :) xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.