I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Oh how lovely ...

She is gorgeous .. she looks like Picnic... I can see the tan colouring in her legs now .. she is lovely xxx

I will get some more pics of Picnic over the weekend .. she is looking so big ... almost 4 months old

Thank you for this update .. I am smiling so much xxx

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
No she is not overweight .. she looks perfect in the pics .. she is big though .. I think her brother Bongo is bigger too ..

I will weigh and measure Picnic on the 13th for her 4 month update .. she will be bigger than Honey I think ...

Just uploading some pics for you xxx

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Picnic .....

Honey & Picnic .. look at the size difference ... Picnic is catching up ... sorry about the dirty paws .. they had a great walk followed by a treat ...

Picnic hiding behind the open crate door .. so cute

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
We are lucky ..

What is Edens character like? .. I bet they are the same ..

Picnic is responsive and eager to learn .. happy and bouncy .. lovely off lead, always at my feet and recall is good ... great with all other dogs ... submissive ... cuddly and a bit of a mummies girl shhhhh

I thought she was going to very lively like Oakley but she is active without being overly lively .. if you know what I mean ...she can chill and does it well ....

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi,eden's exactley the same,always by my side,even going to sleep,she has one eye open,she is chilled,but very lively,when she is bombing around the garden. i love to teach her new things,and she loves to learn.we go to puppy training,this being our last week,then agility,which she eager to do.

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Mini Update on Picnic ...

Picnic - 4 months old today ... weight: 6.3kg height: 13 Inches

and in comparison

Honey - 11 months old tomorrow ... weight: 8.8kg height: 15 Inches

Loving watching my puppy grow :)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Mini Update on Picnic ...

Picnic - 4 months old today ... weight: 6.3kg height: 13 Inches

and in comparison

Honey - 11 months old tomorrow ... weight: 8.8kg height: 15 Inches

Loving watching my puppy grow :)
Wow Picnic - I think I might be under feeding Remy a tad as she's 13 inches and 4.5kg :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
oh no is my Picnic poo a chubby one lol ... takes after her mummy (do like my food)

She is not a big eater at all ... still looks like a skinny poodle when wet ... smiling here

Each dog is different and develops at different rates .. bit like kids ...

Pleased Remy is 13 inches too .. I was thinking Picnic was very tall ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.