I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I don't know if you remember me posting on a previous page...but I am an interior designer, lol so for me an ugly crate is kind of an eye soar ( not that I mind since I love Lady oh so much)
But I just came across this really cool Company who make decor friendly dog crates, now some are weird, but some look AMAZING...

http://www.denhaus.com/den/b/build.asp?page=Home_DenHaus_Dog_Crate_Furniture&src=HD1

They are $$$ tho

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ooo that is cool too, pricer than I thought it would be tho.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I know. When I was looking for a cover, I saw them, but couldn't justify the cost...as much as I loved them! :) So, we went with a petsmart one! :-D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol i think you would realy have to trust your dog to get one of them, could you imagen if you dog chewed it.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol for 500 dollars I would likely lose my mind if lady chewed it, which likely she would! hahaha maybe i'll stick with the plastic one she has ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
The one that I got from petsmart (do you have them in CA?) has held up really well. She pulls the outside through and chews on it and it's still looking fantastic. I'll try to post a picture.

·
Registered
389 Posts
we sure do have petsmarts!
Chloe loves Petsmart! Great place to practice meeting other puppies on the days when it is too cold to be outside.

Those crates and crate covers are great looking but wow, the price. We just use the plastic kennel and it sits right in our family room. If I had $$ to burn, though...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts