I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, All-
Thank YOU ALL SO MUCH for all your help and friendship during my ownership of Blackbeard! I have found a wonderful family to adopt him-- they have four kids, aged 5-11 (to FINALLY keep up with his super-hi energy level!). I was wondering how to UNSUBSCRIBE and delete my profile from this site... could anyone pls instruct me on how to do this?
I will miss you all, and I most CERTAINLY am suggesting to the new owners to become members of this posting-board!

Cheers and thanks again,

Arielle
(the new mommy's name is Ariella, so don't get confused when SHE signs on with pics of "Blackie"!)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Well done you - I dread to think what would have happened to Blackie/Ariella if you hand't taken him in and now you've found him a nice family too. A nice happy ending that probably didn't look too likely not so long ago!

Sorry, can't help with the profile thing, but I think most people just leave them lying there unused!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
i will contact Dave the admin of the forum. glad he found a new home, i bet he will love running about with the kids, you ded so well for him finding him and brining im up the health. would be nice to hear from the new family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts