I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Holly adores her NI. She has tummy problems if she eats anything processed so NI is just fab as far as I'm concerned. Be warned they will not need much food in their bowl because the food is so good for them. At 13 weeks Holly still only has 3 meals of 50g a day!!!! She started at 40g x 3 meals...... She is happy, healthy and playful. i make liver cake which is very easy but a bit smelly.

I'm so excited for you both as I know what pleasure you will get from your little fluff balls :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holly adores her NI. She has tummy problems if she eats anything processed so NI is just fab as far as I'm concerned. Be warned they will not need much food in their bowl because the food is so good for them. At 13 weeks Holly still only has 3 meals of 50g a day!!!! She started at 40g x 3 meals...... She is happy, healthy and playful. i make liver cake which is very easy but a bit smelly.

I'm so excited for you both as I know what pleasure you will get from your little fluff balls :D
THANKYOU Liz, getting very excited now

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I've been trying to keep 2 drawers free in the outside freezer, which hasn't been easy... but I mentioned the possibility of another freezer for just Max to the Husband, and he said OK! Woohoo! Now I can stock the freezer up with human food and not panic about space! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts