I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

After a few weeks of reading through all this really useful info I've finally joined up! I'm hoping to be a first time dog and cockapoo owner sometime this summer and am already really excited - I've not even found a breeder yet :eek:.

I've been doing lots of research and want to say thank you to all of you for the brilliant info that's here on the forum. This afternoon I came up with a shortlist of breeders and have contacted them to find out if they have puppies coming soon.

As soon as I have some potentials I will definitely be asking for more advice. Watch this space :)

Nicky

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, Welcome I'm a newbie too and was also lurking for a while!

I dont have my cockapoo yet but hope to change that by April at the latest:)

I'm looking for the smaller type Toy/American so if you come across any pups let me know.

Do you have any preference?

Viki

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi and welcome! Good luck with your puppy search and feel free to ask away with any questions you have, we are a helpful bunch! :D I look forward to following your puppy search. x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Oo how exciting. I too am a first time dog owner, Millie is 1yr old now. Its one of the BEST things I've ever done. Absolutely love it. I chose a cockapoo because of their friendly nature and willingness to learn. I definitely didn't want a dog that I had to impose my will on. I had a real shopping list of requirements in a dog and I must say the cockapoo filled it in style.

I didn't know about this site until after getting Millie so had to do my reseach trawling the web.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.