I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd share a couple of amuzing pictures with you all :)

They made me laugh, so hope you enjoy them :D

I didn't set this up, Izzie was stood on the bin messing around & so I wet to get my camera & opened the door to take a picture & she sat down on it for me & Poppy sat next to her! :eek: Such posers I have :D

This one I did set up, I picked Izzie up & put her on Luke's back, however I didn't expect her to get comfy & sit down! Which is why I decided to take a picture to show people :D

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha thank you :) Glad you like them!

Yeah Poppy wanted to join in with the first one, however not with the second! I tried to sit her on Luke's back & she was not having it! She wanted to jump off lol, so I left it at that :)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're totally right! That's the face that we get everytime, they're always up to no good in the garden & always look at us like that as if they're doing nothing wrong lol :)

& thanks Sue! Yes Poppy has grown quite a lot haha :) Still skinny though! xx

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
They are great! I so wish I could have got one of Daisy on the playhouse roof the other day but I was in such a state of panic I just ran out there to get her down! these Cockapoos are very cheeky! :D

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I can imagine you were worried if she was really high up! Although it would have made a brilliant picture :) I didn't think i'd have been able to get my camera in time for that picture, but Izzie just stayed there & sat down for me! Couldn't believe it lol.

Hope to get some more funny ones :) In fact I need to get a video of Poppy chasing her tail, Izzie has never done it but Poppy does it loads! It's so funny :) They are cheeky!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you guys :D Yes Poppy has grown!

Just taken a few of her actually to put on tonight as requested by JoJo to show you how big she is :D She's not doing much, just sat down lol, but gives you an idea :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.