I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,636 Posts
Hi Rich, hope its all going well with your new baby. How intersting Wilfs always been fussy, we fed barf when he was a pup making the patties, which he ate to start with but evevntually went off that then I ve been through most brands like you say trying to find something that he'd love... bags would last forever !! Im surprised that having Oscar has nt worked cos Wilf has eaten more consistently since getting mable, cos she's an entirely different, food orientated creature and would eat his. I have to stand and observe as she would finish hers then go and start on his and he would let her. I've recently swithched to orijens but would nt particularly say he is any better a couple of times this weeks he's walked away .The only thing he consistently eats and LOVES is his chicken wings they both have one a day ... have you tired what Helen / Dylansmum uses he might prefer something thats great for you but not dry ... I keep forgetting what its called dont want to get it wrong..Im sure Helen will post soon x

· Registered
8,636 Posts
Jukee Doodles what exactly do you feed, Ive looked into raw meaty bones before but always felt I might get it wrong, mine have a chicken wing a day which is their favourite have given ribs and rabbit before but like anything else its having the confidence and not wanting to do anything wrong, its just not that specific on the site I looked at . Any pointers would be appreciated x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.