I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no Kendl love how he looks just worried that other pic looks a bit deformed lol, I am hopefully going to see him this weekend

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have been watching some of JD VIDEOS of pups, am I right in thinking that pups are not as strong on back legs as front

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
to me he looks like he is sitting down and and is sniffing round to his left. i dont see anything abnormal

is there another photo?

cant say i evey notest anything with my lol Gypsy and Delta are like mearcats

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
it could just be an odd photo im sure we have all had one of them.

but their is no way to tell untill you see him for yourself, are you taking your camera with you ?

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Have been watching some of JD VIDEOS of pups, am I right in thinking that pups are not as strong on back legs as front
Curt - the different is purely that ours is a video and you get to see movement - it is totally different with a static photo......and we know too well you have to take around 30 pics to be able to find one to show off ! The photo of George is just a bad shot of a wobbly puppy that is trying to toddle !

If you need to compare age-wise - then Lucy's pups from 13:47 on our video should give you an idea of how stable they can be be ...or not ! Though please note that a litter will act / photograph totally different than if you took one out and tried to take solo pics !!!

The reason for our video updates is that none of our puppies have actually been selected as of yet. We invite our customers to choose their pup once they are 6 weeks old and are a lot stronger; mobile and you can actually start to see their individual character's emerging along with the potential coat type too.

Hope that helps .

Stephen x

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Stephen, would have defo bought from you, however we now have George and am sure it will be fine, will go take a look this weekend and hopefully it is just a dodgy pic

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone, hope I am getting myself worried for no reason. Have contacted breeder and hopefully with be going to see him shortly.

·
Registered
301 Posts
From the photos, it looks as though you are using the same breeder we got Poppy from. I am sure it will be fine when you get to see him yourself.

Looks very likely we will be going to JDs for our second pup next summer though!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I've had far too many photos taken of me where I look a LOT more deformed than that! It really does look like a slightly dodgy photo (only slightly - he still looks gorgeous!), I wouldn't worry. Also, I think that puppies are like kids, their bodies are all out of proportion for a bit, so any dodgy angle could exaggerate that a lot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts