Registered
1,490 Posts
Aww so cute!! Have you been to visit him again to put your mind at ease? xx

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Hi Curt3007,

He looks stunning xxxx

Have the breeders told you anything about his character ? (is he a more gregarious one or a quieter more observant one ?)

I'm sure you'll be taken with him when you actually meet him in the flesh.

Stephen xx

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
quieter and watches , then joins in, was how he's been described. Hope that's good lol!:D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Curt3007,

He looks stunning xxxx

Have the breeders told you anything about his character ? (is he a more gregarious one or a quieter more observant one ?)

I'm sure you'll be taken with him when you actually meet him in the flesh.

Stephen xx
Haha if not Stephen I'll be coming to you! Hope you've got some spares!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
he sounds perfect and these pics are much better .. he is becoming more solid and sturdy now, he is a gorgeous puppy... wait until you see him, you will fall in love for sure, its a cockapoo thing :)

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
quieter and watches , then joins in, was how he's been described. Hope that's good lol!:D
Thanks good x

Our Buzz is the "Whole World loves ME !" - in with both feet kinda dog - and Yum-Yum was certainly the "quieter and watches, then joins in" kinda dog - we love 'em both xxxxxxxx

Stephen xx

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love Buzz, he looks sooo cool, will definitely have to make a trip to see you sometime( hope to persuade hubby for 2nd pup sometime in future!);)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Thanks good x

Our Buzz is the "Whole World loves ME !" - in with both feet kinda dog - and Yum-Yum was certainly the "quieter and watches, then joins in" kinda dog - we love 'em both xxxxxxxx

Stephen xx
That rings a bell ...

Whole World loves ME ...sounds like my Oakley

quieter and cute ..... Honey

still working out Eevee ... but she is a very good girl.. very responsive to me :)

totally love them all .... can't tell you which one is best as they are all the best for different reasons

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think he looks adorable and from now on should be known as Gorgeous George :D

His temperament sounds lovely and I'm sure you'll fall in love with him the minute you see him. Look forward to hearing how your first meeting goes. Best wishes, Karen.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I think he looks adorable and from now on should be known as Gorgeous George :D

His temperament sounds lovely and I'm sure you'll fall in love with him the minute you see him. Look forward to hearing how your first meeting goes. Best wishes, Karen.
Gorgeous George it is ...... perfect name .. excellent Karen :)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Love his markings, he's gorgeous. Enjoy your visit and keep us posted!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts