I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
What a star. He looks like a real pro.

I was at the Studland Country Fair over the bank holiday. I didn't get to the show till mid afternoon so missed the Best Puppy, Best Bitch etc catagories and end up with Best like their Owner :eek:

Me and Millie came 2nd (yay!), but oh boy did I get lots of people wanting to come and talk to us afterwards. All soooooo smitten with Millie. So I guess thats what you mean about having Brad Pitt with you, I had Angelina Jollie :D :D D

·
Registered
263 Posts
What a star. He looks like a real pro.

I was at the Studland Country Fair over the bank holiday. I didn't get to the show till mid afternoon so missed the Best Puppy, Best Bitch etc catagories and end up with Best like their Owner :eek:

Me and Millie came 2nd (yay!), but oh boy did I get lots of people wanting to come and talk to us afterwards. All soooooo smitten with Millie. So I guess thats what you mean about having Brad Pitt with you, I had Angelina Jollie :D :D D
Have you got a photo of the two of you??! Did you get a rosette?! Well done!
X

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
GG is famous .... Ahh Jayne I love the pics ...

Where was GG from, was it Sylml cockapoo..his coat is lovely? He looks so soft and cuddly, Would you go there again maybe for a number 2 cockapoo? not that I am rushing you ... but I must admit I can imagine you having two, you are so into GG.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GG is famous .... Ahh Jayne I love the pics ...

Where was GG from, was it Sylml cockapoo..his coat is lovely? He looks so soft and cuddly, Would you go there again maybe for a number 2 cockapoo? not that I am rushing you ... but I must admit I can imagine you having two, you are so into GG.
Yes he is from Sylml, and although I am very happy with him I wouldn't get number 2 from there.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How on earth did you get him to sit like that, and smile?? No way would Luna do that!! Congratulations Jayne and Gorgeous George!!
Very simple, George loves the camrera for some reason! He had loads of phots taken by strangers at Burghley and everytime he either sat or stood and posed lol:D Going to get him a press agent :D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh those pictures are lovely, he looks like he's really having a good time and so proud of himself. I told you you would need a cockapoo sandwhich board lol x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Well done George!! (and Jayne!), Max likes to pose a bit too :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts