I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
He's so adorable and looks so happy and settled already - are you sure you're not a secret dog whisperer? :laugh:

I must admit to feeling stressed about your lovely cream carpet though - we've got tiled floors and Biscuit heads straight for the soil in the garden :eek:

Hope tonight goes ok - it's like having a new baby in the house! Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's so adorable and looks so happy and settled already - are you sure you're not a secret dog whisperer? :laugh:

I must admit to feeling stressed about your lovely cream carpet though - we've got tiled floors and Biscuit heads straight for the soil in the garden :eek:

Hope tonight goes ok - it's like having a new baby in the house! Best wishes, Karen x
lol I wish! Dog whisperer that is! Think I might wish I had a black carpet

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
awww, look at him go, when are you going to get him a play dad with your frinds cockapoo?

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Jayne is he being such a good boy... don't worry about the carpet, puppy paws on your carpets and floors are the in thing, so I keep telling myself :)

New home interior look for this year is Cockapoo Paw Prints .. everywhere....

I had a bad nights sleep last night, not due to puppies though :(, had about 3 bad nights sleep now, I know it will get easier for me. Bathed Oakley and Honey yesterday and they smell gorgeous, JoJo needs to keep herself busy...

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Ah "Puppy Love!" My 3 year old is sitting with me looking at the pics and when she saw the one of him in his bed she said...."aahhh can we have that one.....pleeeeeeease?"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts