I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to give him his last meal tonight and make it NI. Well took a tiny time to get used to the change of texture and he loved it. Ate it all. Now I feel extremely guilty that my poor golden retriever lived his life on pedigree chum complete! Seems so right to be feeding raw meat:)

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
....... Now I feel extremely guilty that my poor golden retriever lived his life on pedigree chum complete! Seems so right to be feeding raw meat:)
I wish I had switched to it sooner too. Maisie is really loving it and already seems to have filled out a bit. So nice to see them enjoy eating! :proud:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Pushca has always loved her food but she adores NI. It really makes sense doesn't it to feed raw? I give her kibbles on alternate days and chicken wings sometimes too. Haven't noticed any visible difference yet but know she's looking good inside!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking forward to the 1970's poos and hopefully less of a doggy smell (although he smells of puppy at the moment)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wish I had switched sooner, George will thrive on it.
Doggy smell, what doggy smell. One of the virtues of a Cockapoo is they smell loverly, well that's until they roll about in something. lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts