I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oooooh and he was such a good boy! Never cried at all, was a little bit sick. Has been in garden , did a wee and poo (was a bit runny), has had a drink and is now asleep. Will keep you updated if and when i have time:)

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi Jayne

Woohoo - brilliant :jumping: Photos are brilliant - love the one of him on his back. Hope rest of the day goes great :D Best wishes, Karen x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Hi Jayne,

Great News - He looks stunning and relaxed - hope you throughly enjoy the puppy experience as it can be fun along the way xxx
Though keep us all posted as we too love looking at Cockapoo pics and hearing Cockapoo stories.

Stephen x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Ah he looks lovely. So tiny. They do grow quick !

I notice you too have a cream colour carpet. Ours is now ruined :( but it was in a pretty bad state before we got Millie, so its not all her fault. :0

·
Registered
539 Posts
George is lovely, and looks like he's settled into his new home :) Hope you have a good night, and he doesn't cry to much. When i first got poppy she cried the first night. She seemed to be more relaxed when I was around and snuggled into me, so the next night I put an old t-shirt of mine, in bed with her, and wrapped a small clock in it so she could hear the ticking (apparently it reminds them of the heartbeat of the mummy's/litter mates. Well what ever they did it certainly worked, not a whimper off her all night or since :)

Simon and Poppy xx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts