I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Treacle was on the Beach today too - where did you go? We went to Sutton on Sea - we had a great time - she wasn't keen on sea water though - see picky!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We were down at Cleethorpes as we live local. OOh used to go to Sutton on Sea as a child:) lovely pic, how old is Treacle now, love the name, so suits her colouring

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lovely beach pics! Bet it was fun getting all the sand out of their hair ;)

I took Tilly to the beach once when she was a puppy (we live hours from the sea :( ) and she hated it. I dug out this pic:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh that picture of Tilly is so funny - she looks terrified?
Jayne - Treacle is 4 1/2 months - loved Sutton - was great for dogs to run and be free!
You are so lucky living close to the sea x

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh my goodness, I don't know what I'd do if Izzy hated it -
This is the bottom of our garden....

Stunning view. Our beach is a 10 min drive. Even better if it was at the bottom of our garden! Fab pics of 'Izzy the mountain goat' by the way:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oh that picture of Tilly is so funny - she looks terrified?
She was, she absoloutly hated it! It was all sparked from when she went to see what the sea was and a wave came right over her. I actually have a really sweet video of her crying but I'm not sure how to upload them? Can you upload vids on photobucket?

Ali...wow! You are so lucky to have the beach out of your back garden! I only get to see the sea about once a year :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts