I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight was George's first puppy class. On arrival he met a westie called Ruby who he took a shine to, and I feared the worst, after a bit of boisterous barking from George, she gave him a deep bark back and George was suitably put in his place. His bark in comparision was so girly. The rest of the session was fantastic and can't wait for next week. George was a star and he learned 'down' and lots more. If anyone is thinking about puppy classes my advice would be definitely go for it. My 17 year old daughter did the work with him and it was lovely to see them bonding. :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad it went so well Jayne. We start on 29th Aug. Ciara will do the work with Izzy too :)
If it's anything like our class was she will be buzzing! I thought it was important for my son and daughter 21 and 17 to do some of the training as at the moment George sees me as the main provider of everything and I want to make sure he doesn't become too dependant on me if you know what I mean:D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Thanks Jayne,glad it went ok.Pixie is booked in for next thur,cant wait! Will be going with my mum and Buffy and my friend and her pup Lottie too! SHOULD BE FUN:eek: My husband has his squash/pub night out with the boys once a week and my night out will be puppy classes!:)

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think you can start when they have had all their jabs and are ok to go out and about,this depends on the type of vaccine they have as some have longer gaps inbetween jabs:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts