I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
He was 2.88kg last Wednesday when at vets and today he is 3.2kg:) Does that sound ok
Sorry Jayne, no idea! All I know is that they put weight on and grow really quickly! Dylan stopped growing at about 7-8 months. If he's lively and looks ok then I'm sure he's fine. Others may be more informed on the subject.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
oh i was parinoid about Deltas weight as i was convinced she was going to be so small because she was an american. i was weighing her almost every week(sometimes 2 or 3 times a week) and panicing because she wasnt putting on weight, it wasnt till i forgot the weigh her that she put on weight.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Ah, but this baby sleeps through the night, and she slept till after 7 this morning :) I've never had a baby like that :laugh:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah, but this baby sleeps through the night, and she slept till after 7 this morning :) I've never had a baby like that :laugh:
Aw yes that's very true, had forgotten about the nights !;) George is managing between 6 and half 6 , need to try and extend it to nearer 7

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
We were very late to bed the night before last - I'm sure that's why I got a longer lie! I was so tired, I went to bed at 10 last night, up about 6.15, but that was me needing a pee - Izzy was still hanging on :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts