I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you are all staying safe and well.My wonderful Louis has kept me going , being a Velcro dog sometimes I feel like I have no space but at times like this I feel blessed for his company , unfortunately 2 Cockapoos have gone missing near here, I can’t imagine how I’d feel if it happened to me , some pictures following.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
i recall when we brought our puppy home, the breeder warned me don't leave him tied outside when you go into a store, or in the yard unattended, as these dogs are popular for being stolen. I'd be beside myself if that happened. Sometimes I leave mine in the locked car because he loves to go everywhere with me. I start to panic when i'm in the store and can't wait to rush outside and know he's ok.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know , unfortunately I have to leave him outside but not for long , the problem is he loves attention and would go to anyone.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Your Louie is gorgeous. My Louie has loved having me around more than usual and yep understand what you mean by Velcro dog! Being able to go for long walks has certainly helped with lockdown. 6546DA4D-B056-41D7-8B05-E5F6A1BB0FEA.jpeg

·
Registered
145 Posts
Oh he is stunning

Thanks. You Louie is very charming. Mine is a lively 15 month old. He is beginning to show signs he might be calming a little. His main problem is he’s so vocal! Lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha , I’m lucky Louis very rarely barks , dont bank on yours calming down though , Louis is still hyper at 3 and a half .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts