I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my Mum and I have just found your site and we get our new adorable puppy on Christmas Eve and believe me I CANT WAIT! We are trying to choose a name for our new little girl. Any suggestions? :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
What colour is she - that usually helps in choosing a name that suits. Good luck - you are going to love her no matter what her name:D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww saw her photo in the gallery. where are you getting her from, she is so cute is she an american cross?

·
Registered
253 Posts
You are going to absolutely LOVE your new Cockapoo! I cant wait to see pictures! And yes, colors usually help with names. :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is a pale gold and white cockapoo. Mum is a apricot cocker spaniel and dad is a chocolate toy poodle. Her picture is in the gallery. She will be 7 and 1/2 weeks when we get her. Thanks for replying. :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
I really like Brontie, thats a gorgeous name...I was going to get a girl pup in jan (getting a boy instead now) and i have a whole list of names i liked its so hard picking one, Ella and Luna were two of my favories,

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Think if I had got a girl it would have been a "cute" name like Daisy or Poppy. We waited until we had seen Dylan and then it just seemed like the only name that fitted.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the suggestions, yes Brontie is our favourite at the moment but, knowing us, it will change before long! :D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
She looks lovely ... looks like a Honey to me although I like all old fashioned names .. Hettie, Esme, Bella,Betty, Beryl, Eedie .. how long have you got lol x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ha James your saying about changing it we pulled our dogs name out of the hat .. Pearl then posted it on here only to change our minds to Mabel x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Our little boy is Eddie, it was my youngest daughter's suggestion and when we got him he really did/does look like Eddie, however having a chat with said daughter the other day and asked how she came up with Eddie, she said 'oh i saw a lorry go past in the car, had Eddie Stobart on it and thought good name!!!!'

So our little darling has been named after a haulage company!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, my mum likes the name Mabel too. Bella is also a nice name! I really cant wait to get her! Its so exciting! :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
:D:D:D:D Nice one!

Our little boy is Eddie, it was my youngest daughter's suggestion and when we got him he really did/does look like Eddie, however having a chat with said daughter the other day and asked how she came up with Eddie, she said 'oh i saw a lorry go past in the car, had Eddie Stobart on it and thought good name!!!!'

So our little darling has been named after a haulage company!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
and all Eddie Stobart trucks have a couple of girls names on the cabs ... so if we are stuck for names Eddie could help all new puppie owners lol.... we always
look what the names are when we see them when we are on the motorways x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts