I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else's doggy tap you with their lovely fat paws when you stop tickling them? As if to say " more mummy please? "
Pushca does it all the time and it's so sweet

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Lady will tap you with her paw, or she will nudge you with her nose when she wants more loving tickles or scratches

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
delta once took my finger in her mouth and game me a light tug back the where i was tickling her. so i did it again and then stopped to see if she would do it a gain and she did lol didn't bite, just put her mouth round me and tugged gently.

Echo nudges your hand, Inca and Echo both paw you in the face.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Whenever Ben wants your attention or wants something from you, he'll put his paw up. Whether on your leg, or on the seat; whatever he can reach. We attribute this to teaching him to give his paw for a treat when he was a puppy.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Maggie has never been taught to give paw but she paws at ur leg for attention it's sooooo cute! She uses her paws lke a cat when she is playing. It's very funny. Emma x

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Maggie has never been taught to give paw but she paws at ur leg for attention it's sooooo cute! She uses her paws lke a cat when she is playing. It's very funny. Emma x
Teddy hasn't pawed for attention yet - just looks at you until you respond to him to find out what he wants. Like Maggie (and all cats:D) he bats around his ball with his front paws when he is playing - it always makes me smile.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Eddie gives his paw for attention even though we haven't taught him to. We did teach him 'touch' at dog training, which is when we say touch he touches your hand with his nose - he now does this to get attention (clever dog!).

He got his treat ball stuck behind the cat scratching post and used touch to get my attention to get it out! :)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Millie doesn't paw, but then I didn't want her being taught it. Only because my in-laws dog used to do it and her unclipped claws really hurt.

I think about changing me mind, having read all your posts. Its sounds kinda cute, not painful.

If Millie wants something, she gives a little bark. Or just jumps on your lap.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Harley does it but only when asked to "touch" as this will be how he will notify me when my alarm, phone, doorbell etc ring. I am pleased to say this morning he woke me when phone alarm went off :D (it is a distinctive ring) He then gets a treat - he considers it a game! so I put it on snooze to see if he would do it again and off it went five minutes later this time I got both paws and ALL of him sitting on me! :twothumbs: he has got the jist of it me thinks:laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts