I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
If there is any need to support feed a puppy then we use goat's milk - so there should be no problem there.

I'd personally not "replace" the water for the milk - I'd keep the water as a constant and just add another bowl of the milk as an option if you fancied.

Stephen X

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Once a month is not going to be an issue - so why not try it. I'd personally run them together as I mentioned above initially - as you don't want to run the risk of her turning her nose up at the water on-going in favour of the milk !

I'd think - once in a while as a nice treat a bowl of warm milk would be very comforting of an evening.

Stephen X

·
Registered
897 Posts
That's how we got our last dog to eat his food. He'd empty his bowl because next came his milk.

Always had water down but he knew mealtimes meant milk .... At 45kg plus Derek's love of milk it would have been easier having a cow on tap

Is goats milk ok for cockapoos?

K xx

·
Registered
271 Posts
My breeder told me to feed rudi oatabix with goats milk for her breakfast and she loves it - doesnt have a bad tummy but all my friends went crazy saying it was bad for dogs but i assured them it was cows milk that is bad xxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.