I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

going to meet my puppy

2K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Bertie Brown 
#1 ·
Hi , i shall soon be a proud owner of a cockerpoo and i am going to see him at the weekend, he is three weeks old what should i expect of a puppy at that age?

#2 ·
Hello, how exciting! What mix is he working/show English/American, what colour? I remember going to see Bertie at just over 4 weeks, I wasn't allowed to go any earlier due to the possibility of bringing in germs. I remember the pups being all very lively and interested in the toys the breeder had down and they all came over to see me. When I held Bertie he ended up falling asleep so I had a nice cuddle with him. Have you got a name lined up for him yet?

#11 · (Edited)

The picture on the right is at Joe's on the day we chose her when she was 5 weeks old, middle is 12 weeks and the left is 7.5 months. I'll post some more for you in a bit.
Lolly has a straighter coat than most cockapoos and looked much more spanielly when she was younger. Her coat is loose curly/shaggy now and doesn't get too many matts.

She's one of the puppies on the the website under previous puppies.

#18 ·
Hi Kerrie-Ann,

How exciting! I was at this point just a few weeks ago. I didn't see the puppies at three weeks but I nagged our breeder for weekly pictures. If you go to my blog and look at the 'Saffi Week-by-Weeky' page you'll see just how much they change over a short space of time!

Good luck with your viewing :)

#22 ·
ohh i cant wait it's taken a long time to persuade my mum and dad to have another dog...we used to have a dalmation who was sadly put to sleep when she was the good grand age of 15! but 4 years have passed and i think we all know she will never be replaced but i love animals especially dogs and i got to miss out on purdys puppy years as i was three years old so this will be a great experiance for me , but as soon as i sat down with my mum and dad and showed them pictures of cockapoo's...their hearts melted and if finally won them over so like turi its been a long treck to get here...:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.