I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're very quiet you may be able to spot the very rare 'Greater Spotted Bush 'Poo' who perches on bush tops to avoid........

the B****y kids......NO you can't have it !!! :D:D

YUM-YUM "You're such a drama queen Buzz, they don't bother me!"

Phew, they've gone !!

Now where was it ???

:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Haha that is great! Lovely to see Yum-Yum and Yogi - who looks quite big there, and of course the lovely Wood sibling :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
heehee awesome! what a cleve poo :)

I have to resist paying a visit to Junkie doodle :p I would fall in love with them all!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Great pictures although of course Buzz manages to intrigue the babies by getting out of the way lol...how did you get up there :D

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha, think I still have the corkscrew perm! I'm stuck with it :D

JD - How did he managed to get up there, do you know? Or is it one of those Dumbo moments :D
Lol yes I watched him several times.....he's just a bush climbing 'poo. There was another funny scene behind the camera. This all happened early this morning....before I was dressed. I have a long lens on the camera so to get the whole bush in the shot I had to go outside the front gate and stand on the bonnet of my son's Citroen Berlingo (covered in retro flowers) .....in my dressing gown :eek: thank God no one walked passed I'd have been so embarrassed, I would have been one of those.....'nice morning for it !' moment :embarrassed::embarrassed:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Lol yes I watched him several times.....he's just a bush climbing 'poo. There was another funny scene behind the camera. This all happened early this morning....before I was dressed. I have a long lens on the camera so to get the whole bush in the shot I had to go outside the front gate and stand on the bonnet of my son's Citroen Berlingo (covered in retro flowers) .....in my dressing gown :eek: thank God no one walked passed I'd have been so embarrassed, I would have been one of those.....'nice morning for it !' moment :embarrassed::embarrassed:
Thats dedication for you :D

Just imagine if you had of been spotted. You can hear the conversation from the onlooker - "I saw this very strange women today, standing on the bonnet of a car in her nightware...." :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts