I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, can't believe I did it. I adopted a new puppy and yes, he is a Cockapoo. I've never had a dog before. My husband has never had a dog before. Kids, have never had a pet. Not sure why I went ahead with bringing home a puppy other than a feeling that if I didn't do it now, I would never know the joy that I'm told you have as a dog owner. We adopted Barley when he was 8 weeks old and we've had him for 3.5 weeks now. Decided I needed some support from other new and not so new cockapoo experts. I have SO many questions and have had good days but some bad ones as well. Hello to all!
Karen

· Registered
1,124 Posts
Hello! Welcome!

Wow, it is a big challenge, I think, if you have no dog experience. You have come to the right place, most definitely. My husband isn't a dog person and has no experience of dogs and he has been quite a bit more stressed by our puppy than I have, so don't feel bad about your bad days. I think even the people on here who have long histories of dog ownership get them!

And, you're going to find some fellow Canadians on here too :canada: - there's quite a little gathering now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.