I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, can't believe I did it. I adopted a new puppy and yes, he is a Cockapoo. I've never had a dog before. My husband has never had a dog before. Kids, have never had a pet. Not sure why I went ahead with bringing home a puppy other than a feeling that if I didn't do it now, I would never know the joy that I'm told you have as a dog owner. We adopted Barley when he was 8 weeks old and we've had him for 3.5 weeks now. Decided I needed some support from other new and not so new cockapoo experts. I have SO many questions and have had good days but some bad ones as well. Hello to all!
Karen

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, so whats your cockapoos name, do you have any photos of him.

you are guerenteed any problems you have someone ells will have been through the same.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hello! Welcome!

Wow, it is a big challenge, I think, if you have no dog experience. You have come to the right place, most definitely. My husband isn't a dog person and has no experience of dogs and he has been quite a bit more stressed by our puppy than I have, so don't feel bad about your bad days. I think even the people on here who have long histories of dog ownership get them!

And, you're going to find some fellow Canadians on here too :canada: - there's quite a little gathering now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts