I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!

I am LOVING this site so far...so much useful info! especially with our brand new little cockapoo (9 weeks). Her name is Bella and she is a smarty pants....she can already sit and fetch on command! Just having issues with biting but I guess thats just a puppy thing! I think I am going to try some of the suggestions on here like time outs etc!

Cant wait to have some other cockapoo lovers to discuss the amazingness of this wonderful little ones :):)

Chloe

Attachments

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Bella is gorgeous and totally worthy of the name!

Welcome :welcome: to the forum!

My name is Turi and my partner Marcus and I are hoping to get our first Cockapoo at the end of Feb... so impatient!

Turi x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! Today was my second day at work after being with her every day over the holidays- any tips for leaving them behind? It breaks my heart every time! :(

Turi, good luck in your cockapoo search! :)

Andrea- she wants to play with EVERYTHING in sight! ha ha

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I don't think it ever gets easier leaving your babies! It still makes me sad now & I miss them loads haha. Just give them lots of cuddles & kisses before you go & make sure your pup has some nice things to play with while you're gone :) x

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! Today was my second day at work after being with her every day over the holidays- any tips for leaving them behind? It breaks my heart every time! :(

Turi, good luck in your cockapoo search! :)

Andrea- she wants to play with EVERYTHING in sight! ha ha
Thank you! We found out yesterday that our puppy was born on the 1st January - a New Year's Day baby :). We knew we wanted a pale pup and our breeder only has two girls... so a girl it is! We're going to choose her on the 4th February when the litter is five weeks old and then we'll take home our chosen pup at the end of February.

Regarding Bella... how long are you out? Ideally you should build up the time the puppy is left alone gradually to avoid separation anxiety. If you're out all day is there any way that someone - a neighbour, friend, dog walker - could pop in and spend some time with her mid-way throughout the day?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.