I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Griff and Mackie arrived safe and well this morning at 7.30am after an overnight journey from Wales. Mackie is away home with my daughter and Griff is settling well. Just had a lovely nap with him on the sofa . He is just adorable and I have totally fallen in love. He is a fiesty wee thing and full of fun. He is eating and drinking and of course pooing lol. Janice has given us two beautiful well cared for puppies and cannot thank her enough. This wee man is going to change my life for the better, I have missed my Mum so much since she passed away last year and now have a new best friend !!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Griff and Mackie arrived safe and well this morning at 7.30am after an overnight journey from Wales. Mackie is away home with my daughter and Griff is settling well. Just had a lovely nap with him on the sofa . He is just adorable and I have totally fallen in love. He is a fiesty wee thing and full of fun. He is eating and drinking and of course pooing lol. Janice has given us two beautiful well cared for puppies and cannot thank her enough. This wee man is going to change my life for the better, I have missed my Mum so much since she passed away last year and now have a new best friend !!!
Hi kate, I too got a Jandaz puppy a few months ago and he is amazing. You had better get used to people stopping you in the street to admire your "new best friend". I met a lady in the park today and we just started chatting and walking together - now that would never happen if I was just by myself. A dog is such an ice breaker. Looking forward to hearing all of your tales of puppyhood. Beau's latest trick is to tip over his water dish and then play with the dish. I knew those darned dog toys were a waste of money as his new favourite "toy" is my shoe. He is cheeky but I love him to bits. He sends puppy kisses to Griff and Mackie. xx

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well first 24 hours has passed with Griff in the family. Last night we went to bed at 11pm, Griff is sleeping in his bed on the floor next to us in the bedroom. He fell asleep after about 5 minutes of crying, next thing we know its 8.30am . He had not stirred all night and his papers were dry , so swiftly took Griff straight outside and he did his buisness and then what a welcome. He is just a star, hopefully it was not a one off. He loves the garden which is a blessing as it is making the toilet training that bit easier. Onwards to day two :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.